Analytics presets is a prepared layers group with a customized display method. Layers are created automatically and include different data depending on the scenario.
This scenario will help you make a decision about the place of opening a business.
To get started:
- Go to the Library tab.
- Select the Where to open a business preset.
- Specify the Territory.
- Specify the Categories.
- Click Continue.
A new group Where to open a business will be created on the Layers tab, which contains the following layers:
- Competitors: selection by Firms data category with Grid display method.
- Demand: selection by Demand data category with Hexbin display method.
- Living population: selection by Population data category with Heatmap display method.
- Working population: selection by Population data category with Heatmap display method.
The data will be visualized on the map.
If necessary, you can edit the selection and display methods for any layer.